Grilled Salmon with Pineapple, Mango, Strawberry Salsa
Dinner, High Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning (see below)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Brush both sides of the salmon with olive oil and season both sides with creole seasoning and pepper.
- Place fish on the grill skin side down and cook 3 minutes, then turn fish 45 degrees and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Turn fish again and cook for 2 minutes or until cooked through to desired doneness.
- Remove fish from grill and serve with fruit salsa spooned over fish the fish.
- Serve immediately.
About This Recipe
Delicious Northwest salmon is paired with tropical fruit for a healthy and tasty dinner.