Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 3/4 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 medium mango, diced
- 1 cup strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded, and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, cilantro or basil, chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey or brown sugar (optional)
- In a medium ceramic or glass bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir to blend.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow the salsa to marinade for 20-30 minutes before serving.
- taste and adjust honey (is using) and lime juice based on the sweetness of the fruit.
- Serve with chicken, pork, fish or fajitas.
About This Recipe
Fresh flavors explode in this sweet and spicy salsa.