Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 3/4 cup pineapple, diced
- 3/4 cup mango, diced
- 1/2 cup strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded, and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- In a medium ceramic or glass bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir to blend.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow the salsa to marinade for 20-30 minutes before serving.
About This Recipe
Fresh flavors explode in this sweet and spicy salsa.