Easy Pizza Sauce
Sauces, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, High Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on sauce for a 12" pizza servings per recipe.
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- Mix all ingredients; adding water a bit at a time, until you have a nice spreadable consistency.
- Spread on top of two pizzas and add toppings.
About This Recipe
Make your own sauce once and you'll never use pre-made sauce again.