Based on tbd servings per recipe.
- 1 1/2 pounds Fresh, Firm White Fish
- 1 teaspoon Instant Onion (Minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 4 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Dash Pepper
- Rinse fish and pat it dry.
- Arrange in baking dish.
- Combine onion, mustard, dill weed, and pepper in 2 tablespoons water.
- Add lemon juice to spice and pour evenly over fish.
- Bake uncovered in preheat 475 degree for 17-20 mins.
About This Recipe
Classic dilled fish made quickly from spices in your cupboard. Leftover fish is great in fish tacos or on a salad.