Based on 6 servings per recipe.
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh, firm white fish
- 1 teaspoon instant (freeze dried) onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- a dash of pepper
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Rinse fish and pat it dry.
- Arrange in baking dish.
- Combine onion, mustard, dill weed, and pepper in 2 tablespoons water.
- Add lemon juice to spice and pour evenly over fish.
- Bake uncovered for 17-20 minutes.
About This Recipe
Classic dilled fish made quickly from spices in your cupboard. Leftover fish is great in fish tacos or on a salad.