Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 1/2-1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups canned peaches or fresh sliced strawberry
- 1/4-1/2 cup apricot jam or other light colored jam
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons warm jelly or preserves
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 - 12 inch pizza crust (homemade or store bought)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Strain ricotta with cheesecloth or use coffee filter.
- Drain peaches in colander.
- Melt jam in microwave 30 seconds.
- Brush on crust.
- Mix ricotta and 3 tablespoons powdered sugar.
- Spread on crust.
- Top ricotta with peach or strawberry slices and sprinkle with remaining powdered sugar and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
About This Recipe
Dessert pizza is a party favorite. You can vary the fruits per season as well.