Based on tbd servings per recipe.
- 1/4-1/2 cup Apricot jam or other light colored jam
- 1/2-1 cup Part-skim ricotta cheese
- 5 tablespoons Powdered sugar
- 2 cups Canned peaches or sliced fresh strawberry
- 2 tablespoons Warm jelly or preserves
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
- Strain ricotta with cheesecloth or use coffee filter.
- Drain peaches in colander.
- Melt jam in microwave 30 seconds.
- Brush on crust.
- Mix ricotta and 3 tablespoons powdered sugar.
- Spread on crust.
- Top ricotta with peach or strawberry slices and sprinkle with remaining powdered sugar and chocolate chips.
- Bake in 425°F oven for 10-12 minutes.
About This Recipe
Dessert pizza is a party favorite. You can vary the fruits per season as well.