Based on 30 servings per recipe.
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mashed cooked winter squash
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, then squash.
Sift dry ingredients together and stir into squash mixture.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Spoon onto greased baking pans and bake for 10-12 minutes.
About This Recipe
Squash brings softness and moisture to these sweet and spicy cookies. Make everyone guess the secret ingredient.