Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 2 envelopes fast-acting yeast
- a pinch sugar
- 1/4 cup lukewarm water for yeast
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup lukewarm water for flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Add yeast and sugar into 1/4 cup water.
- Let stand 2-3 minutes, stir until dissolved.
- Cover with towel 3-5 minutes or until yeast bubbles up and doubles in volume.
- Measure flour and make a well in center.
- Add yeast mixture, 1 cup water and oil.
- Mix with fork until a rough ball forms.
- On a floured board, knead dough for about 5 minutes, adding more flour if dough remains sticky.
- Dust dough lightly with flour, place in large clean bowl and cover.
- Set in a warm spot for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 2 balls & roll out until 1/4 inch thick by about 12-14 inches wide.
Spread with our Easy Pizza Sauce (page 30) and add your favorite low salt pizza toppings
About This Recipe
Save time, money, and salt with this custom made pizza dough. Make extra dough to freeze for a future meal.