Creamy Pasta Salad
Salads, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 8 ounce Medium shells pasta
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery seed
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground mustard
- 1/4 cup Refrigerator pickles, chopped
- 1 stalk Celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Carrot, grated
- Cook pasta per package directions and rinse with cold water.
- Use a whisk to mix sour cream, mayonnaise dressing, celery seed, onion powder and ground mustard.
- Add dressing to cooked pasta.
- Stir in chopped pickles.
- Garnish with celery and carrot.
About This Recipe
If you love pasta salads be sure to try this creamy one.