Creamy Pasta Salad
Salads, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 8 ounces medium shells pasta
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup Refrigerator Pickles,chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons carrot, grated
- Cook pasta per package directions, rinse with cold water; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, celery seed, onion powder and mustard.
- Add dressing to cooked pasta.
- Stir in chopped pickles or cucumbers, carrots and celery.
Tip: Don’t add salt to the water when cooking pasta. This will keep the sodium low.
About This Recipe
If you love pasta salad be sure to try this creamy one.