Creamy Pasta Salad
Salads, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 8 ounces medium shells pasta
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup Refrigerator Pickles,chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons carrot, grated
- Cook pasta per package directions and rinse with cold water; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, use a whisk to mix sour cream, mayonnaise dressing, celery seed, onion powder and ground mustard.
- Add dressing to cooked pasta.
- Stir in chopped pickles.
- Garnish with celery and carrot.
About This Recipe
If you love pasta salad be sure to try this creamy one.