Chocolate Mint Cake
Desserts, Low Phosphorus, High Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 48 (3x3 1/4 inch) servings per recipe.
- 4 cup All purpose Flour (Unsifted)
- 4 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Baking Powder (Low Sodium)
- 1 cup Margarine (Unsalted)
- 3 cup Skim Milk
- 6 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 8 ounces Chocolate (Unsweetened)
- Grease and flour a 18 X 26 X 2 inch pan.
- Sift sugar and baking powder.
- Beat margarine until creamy, beat in dry ingredients.
- Beat in milk until mixture is smooth, continue to beat for 2 min at medium speed.
- Add eggs and extract and beat 1 min longer.
- Gently fold in chocloate mixture.
- Prepare into sheet pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 mins until edges begin to pull away from pan and wooden toothpick inserted in center and comes out clean.
- Cool Slightly.
About This Recipe
Cool mint paired with chocolate are popluar flavors in this rich cake.