Based on 6 servings per recipe.
- 1 pound carrots
- 1 1/2 cups white vinegar
- 1/2 cup plain rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder or fresh garlic
- Cut the carrots into small strips.
- Steam in the microwave about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cool the carrots by plunging them into ice water.
- Mix all other ingredients.
- Pour over carrots.
- Place in a covered container and chill overnight.
About This Recipe
It's easy to eat all your carrots with this great recipe.