Based on serving is 1/2 cup servings per recipe.
- 1 pound Carrots
- 1 1/2 cups White vinegar
- 1/2 cup Plain rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dill weed
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder or fresh garlic
- Cut the carrots into small strips.
- Steam in the microwave about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cool the carrots by plunging them into ice water.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Pour over carrots.
- Place in a covered container and chill overnight.
About This Recipe
It's easy to eat all your carrots with this great recipe.