Chocolate- Orange Raisin Cookies
Desserts, Snacks, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 36 servings per recipe.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder, low sodium
- 1 1/3 cups margarine
- 1/4 cup powdered artificial sweetener
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2 cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sift together flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, beat margarine until creamy; beat in artificial sweetner.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with orange juice.
- Stir in raisins.
- Drop cookie dough by teaspoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
About This Recipe
Orange, chocolate, and raisins make tasty bites that are also high in fiber.