Chocolate- Orange Raisin Cookies
Snacks, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 36 servings per recipe.
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour (Unsifted)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder, low sodium
- 1 1/3 cups Margarine
- 1/4 cup Powdered Artificial Sweetner
- 4 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Orange Juice
- 2 cups Raisins
- Sift together flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Beat margarine until creamy; beat in artificial sweetner.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with orange juice.
- Stir in raisins.
- Drop cookie dough by teaspoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in 375 degree for 10 mins.
- Remove and set cool.
About This Recipe
Orange, chocolate, and raisins make tasty bits that are also high in fiber.