Dinner, Lunch, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 cup (about 3 small) zucchini, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup red onion, grated
- 1 each garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon salt free seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
2. Form equal sized patties, about half inch thick.
3. In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil on medium high heat.
4. Add patties and reduce heat to low until browned, about 5 minutes each side.
5. Make sure patties are cooked through, no longer pink in the middle.
6. Freeze extras for a quick meal later.
About This Recipe
A delicious alternative to a regular burger.