Middle Eastern Seasoning
Sauces, Seasonings, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on based on 2 tablespoons servings per recipe.
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander,
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon tumeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix ingredients well and store in spice jar or salt shaker.
Ground spices are good for one year and whole spices are good for 2 years.
About This Recipe
A pich of this exotic blend in hamburger brings to mind exotic locations. A tablespoon of this blend in yogurt makes a great marinade for chicken.