Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 12 ounces Tuna or Salmon, water packed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour into greased loaf pan (or form patties and pan fry).
Bake for 35 minutes.
Serve hot with our Sour Cream Dill Sauce recipe.
About This Recipe
An old-school favorite you can make with tuna or salmon. Bake a loaf or make into patties and pan fry until crispy on the outside.