Based on 12 servings per recipe.
- 12 slices Bacon (Low Sodium)
- 8 Green Onions (Chopped)
- 2 Onions (Chopped)
- 7 cups Chicken Broth (Low Sodium)
- 4 Potatoes (Diced and Soaked)
- 8 cups Corn
- 8 Boneless Chicken Breasts (Diced)
- 6 tablespoons Thyme (Fresh Chopped)
- 4 cups Mocha Mix
- Cook bacon in a pan until crisp.
- Saute onions in the bacon fat.
- Add broth and potatoes.
- Cover and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add corn, chicken and thyme.
- Cover and simmer until chicken is cooked (15 mins).
- Stir whipping cream into the soup and simmer 2 mins.
- Sprinkle in bacon, pepper and green onions.
About This Recipe
This recipe blends Midwestern flavors for a warm and comforting soup.