Beef or Chicken Enchiladas
Dinner, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 6 servings per recipe.
- 1 pound lean ground beef or chicken
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown meat in frying pan.
- Add onion, garlic, cumin and pepper. Continue cooking. Stir until onions are soft.
- In another pan fry tortillas in a small amout of oil.
- Dip each tortilla in enchilada sauce.
- Fill with meat mixture and roll up.
- Place enchilada in a shallow pan and top with sauce and cheese if desired.
- Bake until cheese is melted and enchiladas are golden brown.
Served with sour cream, sliced olives, or other topping of your choice.
About This Recipe
Save money and control the sodium with these tasty restaurant favorites you can make at home.