Beef or Chicken Enchiladas
Dinner, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 6 servings per recipe.
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef or Chicken
- 1/2 cup Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Clove Garlic (Chopped)
- 12 Corn Tortilla
- 1 can Enchilada Sauce
- Prepare heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown meat in frying pan.
- Add onion, garlic, cumin and pepper. Continue cooking. Stir until onion are soft.
- In another pan fry tortillas in a small amout of oil.
- Dip each tortilla in enchilada sauce.
- Fill with meat mixture and any vegetables and roll up.
- Place enchilada in a shallow pan and top with cheese if desired.
- Bake until cheese is melted and enchilada golden brown.
Served with sour cream, sliced olives, or other topping of your choice.
About This Recipe
Save money and control the sodium with these tasty restaurant favorites you can make at home.