Based on 3 servings per recipe.
- 1 Large Mango (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 cup Pineapple chunks
- 1 Jalapeno (minced)
- 1 Fresh squeezed lime
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro ( finely chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Red Onion (minced)
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix or place in a blender or food processor.
- Serve “as is” or chilled.
(Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days)
*Serving size is 1/2 cup
About This Recipe
Try this salsa with unsalted tortilla chips, fish, in fish tacos or on baked pork or chicken