Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 1 recipe Quick Pizza Dough
- 1/2 to 1 cup chicken (precooked and diced)
- 1/2 cup peanut sauce
- 3 stalks green onion, diced
- 8-10 leaves fresh basil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Prepare Quick Pizza Dough and roll out the dough to 12-14 inches wide and 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread peanut sauce.
- Toss on chicken, green onion and basil.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes.
About This Recipe
For a great flavor twist from the everyday pepperoni, these low sodium topping choices paired with our quick pizza dough make for a fast and tasty meal.