Based on tbd servings per recipe.
- 1 serving Quick Pizza dough
- 1/2 to 1 cup Chicken (pre-cooked and diced)
- 1/2 cup Peanut sauce
- 3 stalks Green onion, diced
- 8-10 leaves Fresh basil
- 1 cup mozarella cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees
- Prepare quick pizza dough (link here) and roll out the dough
- Spread peanut sauce
- Toss on chicken, green onion and basil
- Sprinkle cheese over the top
- Bake for 8-12 minutes
About This Recipe
For a great flavor twist from the everyday pepperoni, these low sodium topping choices paired with our quick pizza dough make for a fast and tasty meal.