Sauces, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 4 roma or plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 - 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 fresh jalapeño, chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, chopped
Mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender until the larger items are small and chunky.
Let sit for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
Best served chilled and with plain tortilla chips.
About This Recipe
Use fresh summer vegetables to whip up this delicious salsa.