Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger root, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Kikkoman Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt-free ketchup
- 1/2 cup scallions, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
Heat oil in skillet and saute ginger root and garlic until light brown.
Add shrimp, sugar, sherry, low sodium soy sauce, and salt-free ketchup, hot pepper sauce, and scallions.
Fry and mix well for 10 mins.
Mix cornstarch and water; add to shrimp mixture and cook until thickens.
About This Recipe
Make this spicy take out classic both tasty and healthy.