Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 6 tablespoons Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger Root (Minced)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 pound Shrimp (Deveined)
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Sherry Wine
- 1 teaspoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce (Low Sodium)
- 2 tablespoons Salt-Free Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Scallions (Minced)
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons Water
Heat oil in skillet and saute ginger root and garlic until light brown.
Add shrimp, sugar, sherry, low sodium soy sauce, and salt-free ketchup, hot pepper sauce, and scallions.
Fry and mix well for 10 mins.
Mix cornstarch and water; add to shrimp mixture and cook until thickens.
About This Recipe
Make this spicy take out classic both tasty and healthy.