Roasted Paprika-Laced Cauliflower
Dinner, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, High Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 6-8 servings per recipe.
- 1 head (about 1/2 cup per person) cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, about 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl or large Ziploc bag, mix the cauliflower, olive oil, and lemon juice. Toss or shake until cauliflower is well coated.
- Add paprika and black pepper, coat or shake well.
- Place cauliflower in a shallow roasting pan or cookie sheet and cook for 25-40 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and lightly browned.
About This Recipe
Roasted cauliflower has deeper and richer flavors compared to boiled or microwaved cauliflower. Try this recipe with spicy paprika for a flavor treat.