Homemade Low Sodium Soy Sauce
Ethnic, Sauces, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 32 servings per recipe.
- 5 packets HerbOx Low Sodium Boullion, beef or chicken flavor
- 6 tablespoons cider or balsamic vinegar
- 4-5 tablespoons molasses
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Kikoman Low Sodium Soy Sauce
Mix all ingredients.
Pour into bottle and store in refrigerator. Keeps indefinitely.
About This Recipe
Trade out your sodium packed soy sauce for this delicious and lower salt version. Low sodium boullion is high in potassium by itself but this recipe is low in potassium per serving size.