Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices white bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a large fry pan, on the stove top, mix all ingredients.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until meat is no longer red.
- Remove meat from heat, drain excess liquid.
- Let cool in the refrigerator.
- Portion 1 cup meat in to freeze containers or freezer weight bags.
- Freeze for later use in tacos, Shepard’s pie, nachos, stroganoff, goulash, soups, or casseroles.
- Keeps for 3 months in the freezer
About This Recipe
Cook up a batch of this low sodium meat mix and portion in meal sized bags for a quick high protein meal.