Based on 1 ounce servings per recipe.
- 4 rounds Pita Bread
- 8 tablespoons Parmesean Cheese, fresh grated
- to cover rounds Butter, margarine, mayonnaise or oil
- Using a pastry brush or paper towel, spread pita bread with small amount of margarine, butter, or mayonnaise, or spray with a light spray of cooking oil.
- Sprinkle about 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese and dried herbs on each round.
- Cut pita bread rounds into 8 sections.
- Do this by cutting them in half, then half again, then half one more time.
- Toast in a 450 degree oven for about 3-5 minutes, till chesse melts and chips toast.
- Serve with edamame spread, Joyce’s Dip or other low sodium salsas and dips on this website. Serving is 1 ounce
About This Recipe
These crispy wedges are great to bring as a low sodium chip to gatherings or to have on football gameday with a low sodium dip.