Based on 6 (2 1/2 T each) servings per recipe.
- 3/4 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, grated finely
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon tabasco or hot sauce (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pita wedges, (see recipe file).
About This Recipe
This tasty spread is high in fiber and protein. It is also low in fat compared to regular guacamole.