Pancakes with Master Mix
Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on based on 2 pancakes per serving servings per recipe.
- 2 1/4 cups Master Mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups almond, soy or rice milk
- Combine Master Mix and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Combine egg and milk in a small bowl and add all at once to dry ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Cook on a hot oiled grill about 3-4 minutes or until browned on both sides.
About This Recipe
Sweet, soft pancakes made from our low sodium master mix.