Based on 13 cups servings per recipe.
- 8 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 teaspoons Cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cups Instant nonfat milk powder
- 2 1/4 cups Vegetable shortening
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, baking soda, and milk powder.
- Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until evenly distributed.
- Store in a large, airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 10-12 weeks.
About This Recipe
Use this low sodium and low phosphorus baking mix in any recipe that calls for Bisquick or other baking mix.