Oven Blasted Vegetables
Dinner, Holidays, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4-6 servings per recipe.
- 1 yukon gold potato
- 3/4 cup carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 yam
- 1 beet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fruit vinegar
- to taste parmesan cheese
- Cut vegetables into equal sized pieces, either coin shaped or lengthwise.
- In a 500 degree oven, heat oil in a flat metal pan for 2 minutes.
- Add cubed potatoes, carrots, and onion, cook 10 minutes.
- Stir, cook 5 more minutes, add yam and beets, cook 20 minutes, strirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with vinegar & grated parmesan and serve.
About This Recipe
Vegetables become softer and sweeter when roasted. Eat hot or cold in salads.