Dinner, Lunch, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 6 servings per recipe.
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 6 Chicken Breast Halves
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 dash Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Mandarin Orange (Optional)
- Heat oil in a non stick large fry pan.
- Brown chicken on both side.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Blend flour, nutmeg, ginger, and cinnamon together; add mixture to hot oil.
- Whisk together quickly to make a smooth paste.
- Gradually add orange juice to pan.
- Stir constantly.
- Cook over medium heat until soft thicken for 3 mins.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Add raisin, cook in low heat for 30 mins or till chicken tender or fully cooked.
- Add water to soft if thicken too much.
- Add mandarin orange slice and heat until warm.
About This Recipe
Sweet fruits and spices blend beautifully with moist chicken for this dinner time treat.