Marinated & Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
Side Dishes, Low Phosphorus, High Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 6 servings per recipe.
- 3 Large portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Chopped shallots
- 1/8 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1/8 cup Sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Lite-sodium soy sauce
- Wash mushrooms and set aside.
- Mix other ingredients in a shallow baking dish and place mushrooms in marinade overnight in the refrigerator.
- Grill mushrooms 5 minutes on each side or until darkened.
- Mushrooms will shrink with cooking.
About This Recipe
Portabello mushrooms have a meaty texture that hold up great on a grill.