Mac in a Flash (Macaroni & Cheese)
Dinner, Lunch, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 1 cup uncooked noodles, any shape
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- Boil water, add noodles and cook for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- While still very hot, sprinkle noodles with cheese then stir in butter and ground mustard.
About This Recipe
Try this quick mac and cheese recipe that is much lower in sodium and yet so tasty.