Low Salt Pizza Toppings
Dinner, Lunch, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on individual servings per recipe.
- See list below or add your own.
Some great low-salt items to keep on hand for your homemade pizzas are:
- Packaged yeast (rapid rise), will keep in your refrigerator for a year!
- Olive oil
- Flour, white or whole wheat
- Canned pineapple (buy small cans, one per recipe)
- Pesto (choose lowest salt brand; buy small jars, one per recipe, or make your own ahead and freeze.)
- Canned tomato paste
- Ground beef (keep frozen in small amounts, microwave to defrost)
- Sun dried tomatoes (choose lowest salt brand)
- Fresh green or red peppers
- Canned roasted red peppers (choose lowest salt brand)
- Any leftover meat, chicken, or seafood.
- Ricotta cheese
- Mozzarella cheese (keep frozen)
- Goat cheese
- Any fresh vegetables
- Any fresh herbs, or dried oregano and parsley
About This Recipe
19 ideas for low salt pizza toppings