Based on 16 servings per recipe.
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sour cream (light or regular)
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon or more for more taste chili powder
- Crush avocado and lemon juice together with fork.
- When softened add in the sour cream and crush some more.
- Add in the tomato, onion, and chili powder and stir until evenly distributed.
- Chill and serve with no salt or low salt tortilla chips.
About This Recipe
You will not even miss the salt in this classic party dip.