Mexican Brunch Eggs
Breakfast, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 8 slices toasted bread
- In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in margarine until onion is soft.
- Add corn, cumin, and cayenne; stir to combine.
- Pour in eggs or egg substitute and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until eggs are set.
- Arrange toast triangles on a large platter.
- Spoon egg mixture on toast triangles.
- Serve immediately.
About This Recipe
Flavorful and hearty eggs blended with corn and spices to wake your mouth up in the morning.