Mexican Brunch Eggs
Breakfast, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 2 tablespoons Margarine
- 1/2 cup Chopped onion
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 8 Eggs, beaten
- 8 slices Toasted bread
- In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in margarine until onion is soft.
- Add corn, cumin, and cayenne; stir to combine.
- Pour in eggs or egg substitute and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until eggs are set.
- Arrange toast triangles on a large platter.
- Spoon egg mixture on toast triangles.
- Serve immediately.
About This Recipe
Flavorful and hearty eggs blended with corn and spices to wake your mouth up in the morning.