Based on 1 serving per recipe.
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup rice, almond, or soy milk
- 1/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon honey or brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a microwave safe mug or bowl and mix well.
- Cook in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir and check for desired doneness.
- Cook another 30 seconds if needed.
Tip: Try adding your own favorite flavors. Use raspberries, strawberries, chopped apple, spices such as nutmeg or vanilla to change up the flavor.
Note: Nutritional information based on using almond milk and honey.
About This Recipe
A quick and easy breakfast for busy mornings using the microwave.