Based on 2 servings per recipe.
- 1 (6 ounce) lamb sirloin
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup unseasoned or homeade bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic
- Under a broiler or on a barbeque, grill lamb sirloin until halfway done, about 5-7 minutes
- While meat is cooking, mix herbs with breadcrumbs.
- Melt butter and add to breadcrumb mixture.
- Add garlic to mustard, spread on top of the sirloin.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake at 350 degrees another ten minutes or until the internal temperature is 120 degrees.
- Serve with a mint sauce or a mint jelly.
About This Recipe
Tender lamb with crunchy herb topping make a tasty dish for a special occasion.