Based on 2 servings per recipe.
- 1 (6 ounce) Lamb Sirloin
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-Garlic Marinade
- 4 cup Olive Oil
- 3 ounces Garlic (finely chopped)
- 7 ounces Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup French Bread Crumbs
- 1 ounce Unsalted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary (Finely Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Basil (Crumbled)
- 1 ounce Garlic (Finely Chopped)
- Grilled lamb sirloin until halfway done.
- Place in baking pan.
- Spread dijon on top of sirloin and place herb topping on lamb.
- Bake until 120F inside lamb.
- Serve with mint sauce.
About This Recipe
Tender lamb with crunchy herb topping is a tasty dish for a special occasion.