Based on tbd servings per recipe.
- 1 cup Mix
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Cloves
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Molasses
- 1/4 cup Water
- Stir sugar and spices into the mix.
- Combine egg, molasses, and water.
- Stir half the liquid into the mix and beat 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining liquid and beat 1 minute.
- Bake in pan lined with wax paper at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Makes 4X6 cake.
About This Recipe
Gingerbread loaf tastes great and makes your kitchen smell like the holidays. Add even more flavor by pairing it with cooked apples or a lemon gaze.