Based on tbd servings per recipe.
- 1 cup Master Mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir sugar and spices into the mix.
- Combine egg, molasses, and water.
- Stir half the liquid into the mix and beat 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining liquid and beat 1 minute.
- Bake in a bread pan lined with wax paper for 40 minutes. Makes 4×6 cake.
About This Recipe
Gingerbread loaf tastes great and makes your kitchen smell like the holidays. Add even more flavor by pairing it with cooked apples or a lemon glaze.