Fruity Chicken Salad
Dinner, Lunch, Salads, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 1/2 cup servings per recipe.
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 4 cups small shell pasta, cooked
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 1 apple, cubed
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Cook and cool pasta as instructed on packaging.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, radiatore, almonds, celery, onion, grapes, organes, and raisins.
- Dressing: Blend mayonnaise, sour cream rice vinegar, sugar, and 5 spice powder.
- Mix into salad.
About This Recipe
Packed with fruit, this cool chicken salad recipe combines sweet flavors with a protein punch.