Fruity Chicken Salad
Dinner, Lunch, Salads, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and cubed or 12.5 ounces canned chicken
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 1 apple, cubed
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar, unseasoned
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese Five-Spice Blend
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, almonds, celery, green onion, grapes, apples, and raisins.
- In a separate bowl combine sour cream, mayo, rice vinegar, sugar, and Chinese Five-Spice Blend.
- Mix dressing into chicken mixture.
This salad is a great sandwich filling or high protein topping for a green salad!
About This Recipe
Packed with fruit, this cool chicken salad recipe combines sweet flavors with a protein punch.