Chinese Five-Spice Blend
Ethnic, Seasonings, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 22 (1 teaspoon each) servings per recipe.
- 1/4 cup ginger
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon anise seed
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- Ground spices are good for one year and whole spices are good for 2 years.
About This Recipe
A flavorful sodium-free spice blend that works well with meat dishes and sauces.