Chinese Five-Spice Blend
Ethnic, Sauces, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on teaspoon servings per recipe.
- 1/4 cup Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon Ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon Anise Seed
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- Ground spices are good for one year and whole spices are good for 2 years.
About This Recipe
A flavorful low sodium spice blend that works well with meat dishes and sauces.