Fruit Vinegar Salad Dressing
Salads, Sauces, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on a serving is 2 tablespoons servings per recipe.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fruit or berry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat sesame and poppy seeds in oil until seeds are golden, about 5 minutes.
- Mix vinegar, sugar, and paprika until sugar dissolves.
- Add cooled oil with seeds and green onions.
- Serve over salad.
About This Recipe
This fresh and fruity salad dresing has only 3 mg of sodium per serving.