Fruit Vinegar Chicken
Dinner, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 6 servings per recipe.
- 2 pounds chicken
- 1/2 cup fruit or berry vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip lock bag.
- Marinade for 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from bag, and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
About This Recipe
The fruit vinegar marinade tenderizes and flavors the chicken.