Based on 24 (2 meatballs each) servings per recipe.
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup dry oatmeal flakes
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through.
- To serve, place meatbals in a warming dish or crock pot on low heat setting. Serve with 2 teaspoons sauce on the side. (See recipe for Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Sauce)
About This Recipe
Make a double recipe of these tasty meatballs and freeze for future meals.