Based on 12 (2 meatballs each) servings per recipe.
- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup dry oatmeal flakes
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through.
- To serve, place meatballs in a warming dish or crock pot on low heat setting. Serve with 2 teaspoons sauce on the side. Try our Roasted Red Pepper Sauce for an extra burst of flavor.
About This Recipe
Make a double recipe of these tasty meatballs and freeze for future meals.