Fresh Fruit Lassi
Breakfast, Desserts, Snacks, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 2 servings per recipe.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mango juice(or peach or apricot nectar)
- 1-3 tablespoons sugar to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water (optional)
- 1/4 cup lime juice (optional)
- Put all ingredients into blender or food processor and blend for 2 minutes, then pour into individual glasses and serve.
About This Recipe
Lassi is a popular, traditional, yogurt-based drink from Bengladash, India, and Pakistan that is high in protein.