Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 4 6-ounce salmon steak
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 4 thin onion slices
- 2 Lemon slices, halved
- 1 teaspoon Dried tarragon, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 4 Lemon wedges
Grease 8×8″ class baking dish with 1 tablespoon butter.
Place salmon in prepared dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, lemon pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Place 1 onion slice and lemon piece on each salmon steak.
Sprinkle with tarragon and paprika.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high until salmon is cooked through, about 6 minutes.
Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
About This Recipe