Fajita Flavor Marinade
Sauces, Vegetarian, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 15 servings per recipe.
- juice from 2 limes
- juice from 1 orange
- juice from 1 grapefruit
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 jalapeño , finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- Comine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour over meat and/or vegetables to coat.
- Soak for at least one hour before pan-frying, grilling, or barbequing.
About This Recipe
A great sodium-free marinade with lots of flavor.