Crab Cakes With Lime Ginger Sauce
Dinner, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely diced
- 3 cups crab meat, well drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup panko crumbs
- 1 recipe lime ginger sauce
- In a large bowl, gently fold together all ingredients except the panko.
- Generously sprinkle some panko on a baking sheet.
- Scoop out mounds of crab mixture with an ice cream scoop and place on prepared baking sheet.
- One by one, dredge mounds in panko, shaping into cakes as you go.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Heat some oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add crab cakes and saute’ until golden brown and heated through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove to paper towels and drain.
- Prepare Lime Ginger Sauce per recipe and serve on the side.
About This Recipe
Crunchy crab cakes with spicy lime ginger sauce make for a very tasty seafood dinner.