Based on 8 servings per recipe.
- 1/2 cup Celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup Onion, finely diced
- 1 medium Red bell pepper, finely diced
- 3 cups Crab meat, well drained
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon Fresh thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon Fresh garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Panko crumbs
- 1 recipe Lime Ginger Sauce
- In a large bowl, gently fold together all ingredients.
- Generously sprinkle some panko on a baking sheet.
- Scoop out mounds of crab mixture with an ice cream scoop and place on prepared baking sheet.
- One by one, dredge mounds in panko, shaping into cakes as you go.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Heat some oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add crab cakes and saute’ until golden brown and heated through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove to paper towels and drain.
About This Recipe
Crunchy crab cakes with spicy lime ginger sauce makes for a very tasty seafood dinner.