Dinner, Entrees, Lunch, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4 servings per recipe.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- In a bowl mix together other ingredients.
- Brush both side of chicken with sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
About This Recipe
Double or triple this flavorful recipe to use on salads for other meals.