Hundred Combinations Vinaigrette
Salads, Sauces, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 2 tablespoons is a serving servings per recipe.
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup favorite oil (olive, hazelnut, canola, avocado)
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup your favorite vinegar or lemon juice, (white, balsamic, raspberry, red wine, cider, etc…
- 2 tablespoons your favorite fresh herb, (parsley, tarragon, basil, thyme, etc…)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Choose one oil, one vinegar, one fresh herb, and one or two other options.
- Mix with mayonnaise and put in a bottle.
- Last several weeks refrigerated. You may need to set out at room temperature before using for oil to liquefy before serving.
Options: 1 teaspoon prepared mustard, 1-2 teaspoons honey, 1 tablespoon grated parmesan, 1 clove minced garlic, dried oregano, 1 teaspoon celery seed or minced onion, fresh ground black pepper, curry powder.) My secret ingredient: 1 tablespoon mayonnaise in any vinaigrette. The emulsifiers in it will keep the salad dressing from separating.
About This Recipe
A low sodium dressing with all the flavor.