Creamy Tuna Twist
Dinner, Entrees, Lunch, Salads, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, Low Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 4-1 cup servings per recipe.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups shell macaroni, cooked
- 1 can (6 1/2 ounces) tuna *unsalted or water packed, drained
- 1/2 cup peas, cooked
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped pea size
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- Stir mayonnaise, vinegar, and macaroni shells together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir until combined.
- Cover and chill.
About This Recipe
Pasta salad meets tuna salad in this great dish.