Based on 15 servings per recipe.
- 7.5 pounds Shrimp
- 2 sticks Butter
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Lemon (thinly sliced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 4 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Parsley minced
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Oregano
- 2 teaspoons Rosemary
- 3 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- Peel, devein, and wash shrimps.
- Combine all ingredient in sauce pan.
- Place over low heat and simmer for 30 mins.
- Light sautee shrimp in olive oil until half cook.
- The pour BBQ sauce over shrimp and bring to a short boil.
- Serve in a bowl or bread bowl with plenty of french bread.
About This Recipe
In this recipe bold Louisiana flavors cover sweet shrimp for a real southern eating experience.