Louisiana BBQ Shrimp
Dinner, Low Phosphorus, Low Potassium, High Protein, Low Sodium
Based on 15 servings per recipe.
- 7.5 pounds shrimp
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Peel, devein, and wash shrimp.
- Combine remaining ingredients in sauce pan.
- Place over low heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Lightly saute shrimp in olive oil until half cooked.
- Pour BBQ sauce over shrimp and bring to a light boil.
- Serve in a bread bowl or a regular bowl with plenty of french bread.
About This Recipe
In this recipe bold Louisiana flavors cover sweet shrimp for a real southern eating experience.